About the Hand-to-Hand MArket:
Just like our hands, the Hand-to-Hand Market has many facets and purposes.
1. OUR MARKETS: The Hand-to-Hand Market uses it’s Spring & Holiday markets to give talented Makers from all over the Southeast region a chance to showcase and sell their wares to the Greensboro community. Each transaction has a direct impact on local economy and this makes everyone happier!
2. TAKE ACTION: The Hand-to-Hand Market loves to celebrate pro-activism, self-empowerment, and innovation. We love spreading the word about makers, small businesses, non-profits, and individuals who are taking chances in order to create change for local economy, their community, the environment and themselves.
3. INVEST BACK LOCALLY: The Hand-to-Hand Market encourages you to SHOP LOCAL as much as possible. There are so many opportunities to invest in your city by shopping at small businesses, local markets, and farmers markets! Remember: How you hand over you money, says a lot about how in touch you are with your community.
4. TALKS & WORKSHOPS: We love to offer free DIY workshops and talks that help spark inspiration and insight as to how you can become more creative and innovative by using your own hands to express yourself or how to be a better creative entrepreneur.
5. HOPE & POSSIBILITY: With every event, purchase, and experience that the Hand-to-Hand Market curates, we hope more than anything you walk away feeling empowered about what YOU can do to create the changes you want to see in society.